Sapphire House Antwerp is the first Autograph Collection by Marriott. This historic building, dating from the 16th century, welcomes guests in one of its 139 rooms and suites. This luxury lifestyle hotel is located adjacent to the magnificent Handelsbeurs where nowadays memorable meetings and conventions take place. Merchants and travellers from all over the world have been coming to Antwerp since the 16th century to trade in goods and gems, as from 2022, Sapphire House Antwerp welcomes these merchants (corporate) and travellers (leisure) once again. At Sapphire House, we combine the rich elements of Antwerp’s past with the 5* luxury of today.
Michelinstarred chef Bart De Pooter (De Pastorale**) is in charge of our unique food and beverage concept PLantn/Wildn.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for culinary excellence and a keen eye for detail. You will assist the Executive Chef in providing exceptional food quality and presentation.
- Oversee and assist the kitchen staff in all aspects of food production
- Evaluate food products to ensure consistent quality standards
- Establish and maintain a regular maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff
- Relevant diploma;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience as a cook;
- Experience within the hotel industry is an advantage;
- Team player;
- Stress resistant.
We understand that people make the difference and this is reflected in the excellent conditions we offer our employees next to a challenging career in the dynamic hospitality industry!
- A competitive salary;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team;
- A stage where there is plenty of room for self-development, initiative and independence;
Sapphire House Antwerp
Lange Nieuwstraat 20 - 24
Interested? Please send your CV and recent photo to email@example.com
Or use the application button at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||3040|