Located within the heart of Europe and one of the Brussel's most vibrant areas, Cardo Brussels Hotel is the new and trendy landmark in the neighborhood and the most distinctive luxury lifestyle hotel in the city, catering to both selective leisure guests and business travelers. The hotel will offer contemporary wellness on the 30th floor) and dining experiences, 532 stylish rooms & suites, as well as 2000m² of MICE facilities. Cardo Brussels will be a destination on itself, ‘Hospitality with a sense of self’.
About Cardo Brand
Cardo is a brand built on a culture of emotional intelligence and sublime hospitality, designing experiential places for individual wellbeing and corporate culture optimization. Our purpose is to make city breaks and workcations less apologetic, more purposeful and tuned to the self. Our people are our brand ambassadors. We connect, share the unique and have a relationship mindset.
WE ARE BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION HOSPITALITY BRAND
Our mission is to design experiential places for for individual wellbeing and corporate culture optimization.
Our purpose is to make city brakes and workations less apologetic, more purposeful and tuned to the self.
Modern properties and offbeat places immersing guests within local experiences. A combination of public and private spaces flexing between community and quiet reflection. Hospitality transcending the whole and delivering a sense of self. A service’ geared to and placing emphasis on our guests’ and employees’ emotional intelligence.
It is all about the brand experience, the brand story and the location; It is focused on the hotel, its design and art curation, its experiences and cultural programming.
Overall Job Purpose
- The Restaurant Manager supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- The position ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand’s target customer needs and satisfaction, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department.
- Areas of responsibility include Restaurants and Room Service.
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
Managing Day-to-Day Operations
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant and room service areas.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures staff understands local and national liquor laws.
- Monitors alcohol beverage service in compliance with local laws.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from host/hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably. Strives to improve employee retention.
- Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures recognition is taking place across areas of responsibility.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Assists servers and hosts on the floor during meal periods and high demand times.
- Recognizes good quality products and presentations.
- Oversees the financial aspects of the department including purchasing and payment of invoices.
- Great Organizational skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Streamlining operations
- Problem solver
- Positive approach
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Strong understanding of food and beverage management, culinary, event management
- Internationally experienced
- Affinity with a more refined lifestyle
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4-year experience in similar role in comparable property with sizeable rooms and meeting spaces.
- Has demonstrated the ability to always work on behalf of Guests
- Has demonstrated the ability to work with other Team Members
- Successful track record of working in a collaborative/matrixed environment
address of the workplace:
Rogierplein 3 Place Rogier
Or use the applications button at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken: