Outbound Sales Development Representative - Benelux
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our growing Ghent team. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the sales department. In this role, you will be the first touch-point in the sales process for our potential customers.
Lightspeed’s Outbound team is now in hyper-growth mode. Our process has been refined and optimized at a smaller scale in the last few years, now is the time to expand our team and our reach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and identifying new business, primarily through telephone, email and in-person communication, by reaching out to companies' decision makers in order to present our services
- Engaging and qualifying new leads through various channels (phone, email, text, social media, etc)
- Booking demonstrations of our various platforms for our ideal prospective customers with our Account Executive team.
- Working with the marketing and sales team on developing new strategies to grow our sales pipeline based on conversations and input you will be having in the market
- Working to consistently meet clearly defined monthly, quarterly and annual goals
What you’ll be bringing:
- Experience in sales or call center environment, work experience in a target-based environment
- Retail or Hospitality experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal, and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to talk with and help people who are not
- Proficiency in English & Fluency in Dutch is a must
- An entrepreneurial and agile mindset, a bias toward action and an ability to pivot when needed to meet business needs and objectives
- Ability to pivot when needed to meet business needs and objectives
- Experience with Retail or Hospitality point-of-sale systems is an asset
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other) is an asset
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
- Company ownership stake; everyone who joins the company receives RSUs and therefore has ownership in Lightspeed
- Competitive benefits + more!
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Which way to apply?
To apply, please use the link: APPLY - Outbound Sales Development Representative - Benelux
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1981|