Sapphire House Antwerp will be the first Autograph Collection by Marriott opening Q1 2022. This historic building, dating from the 16th century, will once welcome guests in one of its 139 rooms and suites. This luxury lifestyle hotel is located adjacent to the magnificent Handelsbeurs where nowadays memorable meetings and conventions take place. Merchants and travellers from all over the world have been coming to Antwerp since the 16th century to trade in goods and gems, as from 2022, Sapphire House Antwerp will welcome these merchants (corporate) and travellers (leisure) once again. At Sapphire House, we combine the rich elements of Antwerp’s past with the 5* luxury of today.
Do you want to experience the entire process from a very exciting hotel opening?
As Commis you are responsible for the daily operation and development of the fine dining restaurant WildN, its related processes, employees, products and administration, in order to achieve an optimal financial restaurant. You will manage the operational team and work closely with the Chef De Partie.
WildN is completely plant-based, under the guidance of 2-star chef Bart De Pooter. Restaurant WildN, located in the ballroom of Sapphire House Antwerp, will be a fine dining restaurant with exclusively plant-based dishes. WildN stands for quality, gastronomic and plant-based.
Are you innovative and do you not shy away from a challenge?
Have you always had a preference for plant-based cuisine?
Then contact us via the e-mail address below.
- Preparation service :
• Helps with the mise-en-place of the dishes :
• Cleaning, washing, peeling, cutting and cooking vegetables (fruit);
• prepares garnishes, cold sauces, soups, starters, desserts, salads, etc..;
• Baking (simple baking methods), cutting up.
- During the shift :
• Assisting the chef or cook with preparations; working in accordance with his/her instructions.
- After the shift :
• Cleans up;
• Ensures hygienic storage of foodstuffs;
• Cleans working tools and the workplace;
• Ensures that the kitchen is tidy and tidy;
• Respects safety standards during the work;
• orders, receives and checks goods under the supervision of the chef de partie and/or cook.
- Internal or external specialised training;
- Practical knowledge of the work - basic preparations;
- An understanding of the connection and possible applications;
- Knowledge of alternatives;
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Stress resistant.
- Optimized salary;
- Ambitious and young team;
- Meal vouchers;
- Room for ideas and creativity.
- 13th month
Interested? Please send your CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the application button at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1036|