Chef de Rang
Sapphire House Antwerp is the first Autograph Collection by Marriott. This historic building, dating from the 16th century, welcomes guests in one of its 139 rooms and suites. This luxury lifestyle hotel is located adjacent to the magnificent Handelsbeurs where nowadays memorable meetings and conventions take place. Merchants and travellers from all over the world have been coming to Antwerp since the 16th century to trade in goods and gems, as from 2022, Sapphire House Antwerp welcomes these merchants (corporate) and travellers (leisure) once again. At Sapphire House, we combine the rich elements of Antwerp’s past with the 5* luxury of today.
Michelinstarred chef Bart De Pooter (De Pastorale**) is in charge of our unique food and beverage concept.
As a Chef De Rang, you will work together with your F&B colleagues in our restaurant, bar, breakfast and room service department. You are the point of contact for our guests and are jointly responsible for the experience we strive for. High-quality hospitality is our top priority.
Are you innovative and do you not shy away from a challenge? Have you always had a preference for plant-based cuisine?
- Performing mise en place, welcoming guests and taking orders according to hotel guidelines and Marriott International's Brand Standards;
- Explaining our dishes and wines and upselling products;
- Providing breakfast/all day dining;
- Providing banqueting and room service;
- Preparing bills;
- Cashier duties.
- High level of attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- Optimized salary;
- Ambitious and young team;
- Meal vouchers;
- Room for ideas and creativity.
- 13th month
Interested? Please send your CV and recent photo to email@example.com
Or use the application button at the bottom of this page.
Sapphire House Antwerp
Lange Nieuwstraat 20 - 24
|Aantal keer bekeken:||2901|