Chef de Partie
Sapphire House Antwerp is the first Autograph Collection by Marriott. This historic building, dating from the 16th century, welcomes guests in one of its 139 rooms and suites. This luxury lifestyle hotel is located adjacent to the magnificent Handelsbeurs where nowadays memorable meetings and conventions take place. Merchants and travellers from all over the world have been coming to Antwerp since the 16th century to trade in goods and gems, as from 2022, Sapphire House Antwerp welcomes these merchants (corporate) and travellers (leisure) once again. At Sapphire House, we combine the rich elements of Antwerp’s past with the 5* luxury of today.
Michelinstarred chef Bart De Pooter (De Pastorale**) is in charge of our unique food and beverage concept
As Chef De Partie, you are responsible for the daily operation and development of the fine dining restaurant Plantn, its related processes, employees, products and administration, in order to achieve an optimal financial restaurant. You will manage the operational team and work closely with the Chef. Plantn is completely plant-based, under the guidance of 2-star chef Bart De Pooter.
Are you innovative and do you not shy away from a challenge? Have you always had a preference for plant-based cuisine? Then contact us via the e-mail address below.
A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef. The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- Optimized salary;
- Ambitious and young team;
- Meal vouchers;
- Room for ideas and creativity.
- 13th month
Interested? Please send your CV and recent photo to email@example.com
Or use the application button at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||2338|