Park Inn is part of the Radisson hotel Group. Within Belgium they run 14 hotels.
This hotel is the newest addition to the group in Belgium. This hotel will open its doors in the summer of 2019 on the completely renovated site of Post X, located at the station of Berchem. Due to the incredible accessibility of the hotel, as well as the activity of the neighbourhood where it is located, this will become a major hotspot in no time.
The opening of this hotel of course requires an incredibly strong and motivated team! Would you like to be part of the team that will put this hotel on the map? Do you want to work in a brand new environment and experience the growth that this hotel will undoubtedly experience? Then don't hesitate and take a look at the open positions!
See you soon?
Developing and monitoring the department’s budget and acting to maintain it under control
- Analyzing the departmental budget, taking corrective actions and following-up.
- Identifying equipment needs, ensuring appropriate stocks are available for optimal operation, planning departmental investments and initiating purchase orders.
- Controlling and ordering all fresh products and dry storage items required by kitchen and related departments to ensure correct quality and par-stock.
- Overseeing inventory disbursement of all food supplies.
- Ensuring real revenues and costs are in line with the recorded figures.
- Reviewing and invoicing, monitoring purchasing, disbursement and cost control for all departmental expenses.
Managing and supervising food production within the hotel’s kitchen facilities and providing guests with high quality meals
- Managing all activities within the establishment’s kitchens, including but not limited to production, stewarding and staff meal production.
- Maximising guest satisfaction by providing the highest food quality consistent with budgeted costs and profitability margins of the hotel’s kitchens.
- Ensuring adherence to Park Inn By Radisson standards of food quality, preparation, recipes and presentation.
- Checking the restaurant’s reservations and VIP lists and adapting the food offer for special requests or high-profile guests.
- Maintaining product consistency by conducting inspections of seasoning, proportions and food appearance and following-up appropriately.
- Ensuring food is provided for functions, à la carte, group, breakfast and room service.
- Coordinating activities, times and communicating priorities to ensure correct preparation and delivery times.
Developing the hotel’s food offer and ensuring it remains in line with market desires
- Assist on developing menus for the hotel’s F&B points of sale that are both guest-oriented and market-oriented.
- Assisting with the review, selection, pricing and specifications of proposed menus.
- Changing and adapting menus on a regular basis to reflect and adapt to local, seasonal and national trends.
- Monitoring industry trends and recommending appropriate actions to maintain competitiveness and profitability.
- Monitoring the competition’s pricing and offer.
- Reviewing and following-up on food sales statistics per menu item.
- Measuring guest satisfaction and establishing strategies to improve food quality.
Actively managing the department and the team to provide guests with friendly and efficient service that maximises satisfaction and increases profitability
- Coordinating the team and ensuring the smooth operation in order to achieve a high service quality at all times and through all levels of the department.
- Updating the departmental manual, including but not limited to the daily tasks of each position and departmental procedures.
- Ensuring prompt, friendly and professional service is provided to guests.
- Ensuring all daily and weekly activities are carried out within the department to enhance the team’s effectiveness and productivity.
- Working closely together with other departments to ensure optimal working conditions and maximisation of revenues while taking into account the cost factor.
- Actively searching, developing and implementing new ideas to improve and develop service standards and revenues as well as to reduce costs.
- Acting as an example in terms of attitude, presence, appearance and by providing high quality, personalised guest service.
- Following up on departmental statistics that affect business and distributing them within the hotel as appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with Departmental procedures and being able to assist the team in case of high occupancy, including during weekends.
Maintaining a constant information flow with the industry in order to remain up to date with the sector’s activity
- Maintaining self up to date on news, procedures and legislation affecting the department.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with people occupying similar positions in the area and worldwide to facilitate collaboration and exchange of ideas.
- Regularly attending restaurant and/or catering fairs and conferences.
- Identifying training needs, promoting training and development of the department’s staff and actively participating in the development and adjustment of appropriate.
- Evaluating and developing “Best Practices” for the department’s employees and making recommendations to improve inter and intra-departmental effectiveness.
- Actively screening, interviewing and selecting potential employees for the department
- Identifying employees with potential for promotion and/or transfer and communicating this potential to the Human Resources Manager.
- Keeping informed on union agreements.
Acting towards ensuring a safe and healthy environment for employees and guests
- Maintaining self up to date on current health and safety procedures.
- Stimulating and encouraging awareness of health and safety principles within the department’s activities and ensuring employees perform tasks in a safe manner.
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of harmful chemicals used in the department and protect themselves accordingly.
- Knowing, understanding and being able to apply the hotel’s fire, emergency and bomb-threat procedures.
Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by attending to requests courteously and efficiently and promoting a guest oriented attitude within the department.
Ensuring departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn By Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts are followed within the department.
- Helping employees keep the highest standards in terms of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Maintaining working areas, materials and company clean, tidy and in good shape.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on staff, business and guest information.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive information seen or heard.
- Ensuring all necessary steps are taken to minimize departmental disorganization caused by scheduled or unscheduled absence and leave.
- Ensuring tools and equipment made available by the hotel are used in accordance with their user manual and they are in perfect working order at all times.
- Ensuring all staff within the department is applying hotel regulations and adhering to existing laws and regulations in order to ensure the safety of the people and property within the premises.
- Enforcing the Park Inn By Radisson Service concepts within the department, including but not limited to “Yes I Can!”, “Making it Right” and “100% Guest Satisfaction”.
- Keeping informed on hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
- Expressing opinions and making recommendations when observing an opportunity to improve service standards, reduce costs or increase revenues.
Performing all activities in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation
- Enforcing, developing and encouraging the enforcement of recycling procedures, and minimizing waste production in the department.
- Proactively taking measures to reduce food waste within the hotel’s kitchens.
- Developing awareness and interest for environmental and/or social issues affecting the hotel and the department and actively encouraging behaviours that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation including but not limited to participation in Responsible Business activities on a hotel and departmental scale.
Skills: In addition to technical competencies, following skills are important:
- Advanced cooking skills
- Confirmed experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and application of hygiene requirements (HACCP)
- Ability and knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
- Knowledge of safety and security procedures
- Strong communication skills
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
- Customer orientation
- Ability to take initiatives
- Adaptability and self-development
- Attention to detail
- Acceptance of authority
- Stress resistance
- Efficiency and speed
- Depending on the candidate's experience
Parkinn by Radisson
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||656|