Park Inn is part of the Radisson hotel Group. Within Belgium they run 14 hotels.
This hotel is the newest addition to the group in Belgium. This hotel will open its doors in the summer of 2019 on the completely renovated site of Post X, located at the station of Berchem. Due to the incredible accessibility of the hotel, as well as the activity of the neighbourhood where it is located, this will become a major hotspot in no time.
The opening of this hotel of course requires an incredibly strong and motivated team! Would you like to be part of the team that will put this hotel on the map? Do you want to work in a brand new environment and experience the growth that this hotel will undoubtedly experience? Then don't hesitate and take a look at the open positions!
See you soon?
Responsibilities & activities
Appropriately setting-up and preparing own working area and food items to ensure optimal working conditions
1. Preparing the “Mise en Palace” for the menu preparations in the working area defined by the Executive chef.
2. Clearing, cleaning, cutting, fine-cutting, cooking and preparing food items required for the preparation of menu elements.
3. Preparing decorations, cold and warm sauces, soups, entrees, salads and deserts.
Preparing, setting and decorating dishes during services
1. Following the instructions of the executive chef during service.
2. Preparing dishes and menu items as required for the Restaurant, Banqueting activities and Room Service.
3. Setting and decorating food items on the plates.
4. Verifying portions and quality of the different elements composing every dish.
Ensuring readiness for the next service by optimally stocking, preparing and cleaning equipment, store-rooms and work areas
1. Clearing and cleaning work areas as well as equipment.
2. Controlling and processing remaining food items in accordance with operational requirements and hygiene standards.
3. Controlling the quality and freshness of all products.
4. Ensuring all food items are conserved in accordance to packaging instructions and hygiene standards.
5. Monitoring and controlling the stocks and communicating deviations and requirements to the Executive chef.
6. Transmitting food item and equipment purchase orders to the sous-chef or the chef.
7. Ensuring the kitchen remains in optimal order, clean and secure.
Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers and colleagues, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
1. Handling guest and colleagues requests in a quick, efficient and professional manner.
2. Increasing customer satisfaction by efficiently communicating specific customer requests to the appropriate department.
3. Proactively taking measures to minimize guest complains, hence limiting expenditure linked to the “100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee”.
4. Keeping informed about hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance including but not limited to hospitals, transportation means and tourist sights.
Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn By Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts
1. Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines and procedures.
2. Taking responsibility for keys and electronic access cards entrusted by the Department Head.
3. Maintaining working areas, materials and company equipments clean, tidy and in good shape.
4. Ensuring tools and equipment made available by the hotel are used in accordance with their user manual and they are in perfect working order at all times.
5. Knowing, understanding and being able to apply the hotel’s fire, emergency and bomb-threat procedures.
6. Following all applicable laws and regulations in regards to health, safety and guest and employee security.
7. Knowing and being able to act in accordance with the Park Inn By Radisson Service concepts within the department, including but not limited to “Yes I Can!”, “Making it Right” and “100% Guest Satisfaction”.
8. Performing according to the highest standards in terms of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
9. Keeping informed on hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
10. Attending meetings and training sessions as required by the Department Head.
11. Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on staff, business and guest information.
12. Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive information seen or heard.
13. Expressing opinions and making recommendations when observing an opportunity to improve service standards, reduce costs or increase revenues.
14. Informing the Executive Chef or Duty manager of any abnormal situations observed or reported by staff members or guests.
Ensuring all activities are performed in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation.
1. Following the department’s recycling procedures on a departmental level according to the procedures established by The RHG.
2. Minimising food waste within the kitchen’s operations.
3. Showing involvement and being interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business ac
Knowledge & Requirements (Profile)
Skills: In addition to technical competencies, following skills are important:
1. Advanced cooking skills
2. Knowledge and application of hygiene requirements (HACCP)
3. Ability and knowledge of kitchen equipment
4. Leadership skills
5. Training skills
6. Knowledge of safety and security procedures
7. Strong communication skills
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
1. Customer orientation
5. Ability to take initiatives
6. Adaptability and self-development
10. Attention to detail
11. Acceptance of authority
12. Stress resistance
14. Efficiency and speed
- Depending on the candidate's experience
Parkinn by Radisson
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||2|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1063|