Park Inn is part of the Radisson hotel Group. Within Belgium they run 14 hotels.
This hotel is the newest addition to the group in Belgium. This hotel will open its doors in the summer of 2019 on the completely renovated site of Post X, located at the station of Berchem. Due to the incredible accessibility of the hotel, as well as the activity of the neighbourhood where it is located, this will become a major hotspot in no time.
The opening of this hotel of course requires an incredibly strong and motivated team! Would you like to be part of the team that will put this hotel on the map? Do you want to work in a brand new environment and experience the growth that this hotel will undoubtedly experience? Then don't hesitate and take a look at the open positions!
See you soon?
Developing and monitoring the department’s budget and acting to maintain it under control.
- Analyzing the division’s budget, taking corrective actions and following up.
- Identifying equipment needs, ensuring appropriate stocks are available for optimal operation, planning departmental investments and initiating purchase orders.
Setting, assessing, evaluating and ensuring food and beverage goals are met.
- Conducting weekly inspections in the hotel’s Food and Beverage areas to ensure the property and Points of sales are kept in an optimal condition.
- Randomly inspecting all Food and Beverage areas on a daily basis to ensure facilities and equipment are kept clean, well maintained and replaced if necessary.
- Monitoring the hotel’s overall service and team-work on a daily basis and making recommendations for improvements.
- Participating in awareness generating programs including but not limited to recognition programs for staff, advertising and promotional programs and campaigns to increase market awareness and penetration for the hotel’s Food and Beverage Points of Sale.
- Analyzing financial reports related to Food and Beverage department and taking corrective action if necessary.
- Monitoring Food and Beverage sales regarding discounts and complimentary meals.
- Auditing Food and Beverage Services and quality on a regular basis and developing and implementing strategies to improve results.
- Ensuring goals are achieved for the Food and Beverage departments including but not limited to “Willingness to Return”, “Customer Complaints per Thousand” and the “Customer Comment Index”.
Directing, coordinating and manage the outlets in the Service division to achieve Food and Beverage goals
- Checking and monitoring the Food and Beverage lists, hotel arrival lists, conference guest lists and VIP lists to ensure that staffs in the Points of Sale are aware of VIP guests present on the premises.
- Staying proficient in all Food and Beverage procedures to be a resource when needed.
- Challenging and motivating employees and management within the Points of Sale to achieve optimal food cost percentage and revenues.
- Managing and coordinating the pricing and preparation of menus, beverages and wine lists by taking into account a number of elements including but not limited to local requirements, market needs and wants, competition, current trends, potential costs and labour costs, availability of food and beverage products and merchandising and promotions.
Actively managing the division and the team to provide guests with friendly and efficient service that maximises satisfaction and increases profitability
- Monitoring the responses from customer feedback channels, identifying problem areas and formulating solutions on a divisional level.
- Ensuring prompt, friendly and professional service is provided to guests.
- Ensuring all daily and weekly activities are carried out within the Service team’s effectiveness and productivity.
- Working closely together with other departments to ensure optimal working conditions and maximisation of revenues while taking into account the cost factor.
- Actively searching, developing and implementing new ideas to improve and develop service standards and revenues as well as to reduce costs.
- Acting as an example in terms of attitude, presence, appearance and by providing high quality, personalised guest service.
- Following up on the divisional statistics that affect business and distributing them within the hotel as appropriate.
- Assisting the service outlet by providing them with support services including but not limited to menu printing, taking of reservations and organisation.
- Keeping up to date with Departmental procedures and being able to assist the teams in case of high occupancy, including during weekends.
Maintaining a constant information flow with the industry in order to remain up to date with the sector’s activity
- Maintaining self up to date on news, procedures and legislation affecting the Food and Beverage division.
- Monitoring present and future trends, practices and systems in the Food and Beverage industry to ensure the hotel’s F&B operations remain competitive in the market place.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with people occupying similar positions in the area and worldwide to facilitate collaboration and exchange of ideas.
Acting towards ensuring a safe and healthy environment for employees and guests
- Maintaining self up to date on current health and safety procedures.
- Stimulating and encouraging awareness of health and safety principles within the departments’ activities and ensuring employees perform tasks in a safe manner.
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of harmful chemicals used in the department and protect themselves accordingly.
- Knowing, understanding and being able to apply the hotel’s fire, emergency and bomb-threat procedures.
Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by attending to requests courteously and efficiently and promoting a guest oriented attitude within the department.
- Keeping informed about hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance including but not limited to hospitals, transportation means and tourist sights.
- Keeping up-to-date with the hotel’s corporate clients and clients generating high business volume.
- Proactively taking measures to reduce sick-leave, accidents, health problems and turnover within the division.
- Identifying training needs, promoting training and development of staff and actively participating in the development and adjustment of appropriate training programs, in conjunction with the Human Resources and Training departments.
Ensuring departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn By Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts are followed within the department.
- Helping employees keep the highest standards in terms of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Maintaining working areas, materials and company clean, tidy and in good shape.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on staff, business and guest information.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive information seen or heard.
- Ensuring all necessary steps are taken to minimize departmental disorganization caused by scheduled or unscheduled absence and leave.
- Ensuring tools and equipment made available by the hotel are used in accordance with their user manual and they are in perfect working order at all times.
- Ensuring all staff within the department is applying hotel regulations and adhering to existing laws and regulations in order to ensure the safety of the people and property within the premises.
- Enforcing the Park Inn By Radisson Service concepts within the department, including but not limited to “Yes I Can!”, “Making it Right” and “100% Guest Satisfaction”.
- Keeping informed on hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
- Ensuring licensing is maintained up to date within the Department.
- Taking responsibility for keys and electronic access cards.
- Ensuring all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately.
- Attending meetings and training sessions as required by the Department, the General Manager.
- Establishing and updating archives, records, communication systems and following-up procedures, in accordance with the GM’s requests and corporate guidelines.
- Informing the Rastaurant Manager & General Manager or Manager on Duty of any abnormal situations observed or reported by staff members or guests.
- Expressing opinions and making recommendations when observing an opportunity to improve service standards, reduce costs or increase revenues.
Ensuring all activities are performed in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation.
- Establishing recycling procedures for the division according to the guidelines set by The Radisson Hotel Group.
- Minimising food wastage within the Food and Beverage division.
- Optimally using and reusing service documents.
- Developing awareness and interest for environmental and/or social issues affecting the hotel and the department and actively encouraging behaviours that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation including but not limited to participation in Responsible Business activities on a hotel and departmental scale.
Skills: In addition to technical competencies, following skills are important:
- Knowledge of security procedures
- Managerial skills
- Proficiency in English, French and Dutch
- Budgeting and cost control abilities
- Communication skills
- Up-selling and cross-selling skills
- Leadership Skills
- Motivational Skills
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
- Passionate for Food and Beverage Operations
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicating skills
- Team-Working skills
- Progressiveness and proactivity
- Friendly and customer oriented
- Depending on the candidate's experience
Parkinn by Radisson
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||2|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||541|