Sous Chef Banqueting
Open since 1930, Hotel Le Plaza is the perfect place to discover Brussels and all its treasures. As the only Hotel that is Belgian Royal Warrant Holder, we guarantee a personalized welcome and a high standard of service to ensure the greatest satisfaction of our guests. Numerous personalities from the aristocratic, political and artistic world have already stayed with us.
In the exceptional setting of its magnificent lounges and its gorgeous Theater, Le Plaza offers a wide range of services such as the organization of congresses and conferences, gala dinners, cocktails, etc. ... for up to 600 people!
The kitchens of Hotel Le Plaza are managed by Chef Olivier Bontemps who, through his know-how, his attentive listening and his open-mindedness, manages to make each meal and each event a success.
Our cuisine is elegant and emphasizes taste and flavors, to ensure a first-class culinary experience.
Creativity, innovation and know-how are therefore major assets!
You will support and assist the Chef by:
- Leading and supervising a dynamic and motivated team
- Realizing culinary preparations in accordance with the methods and directives given by the Chef
- Participating in the creation of menus
- Applying and enforcing HACCP hygiene and conservation measures
- Participating in cost management and managing stocks and supplies
Working closely with the Chef de Cuisine, the Sous-Chef Banquet shares his or her passion for cooking with the kitchen brigade and the guests. Creativity, autonomy, a sense of “job well done” and above all a passion for the job are qualities that you possess; we also require the following skills:
- A degree from a hotel or cooking school
- At least 3 years of experience in the function or an experienced chef de partie wishing to grow
- Knowledge of HACCP standards
- Ability to manage a team
The « essentials »
The following requirements are essential:
- An impeccable presentation
- Highest level of compliance with the hygiene regulations
- Organisational skills in order to manage both production (individual customers or banquet seminars) and service
- Your hours (38h/week) will be varied and mainly continuous
This is what we offer you:
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package consisting of
* 100% reimbursement of public transport costs
* paid holidays
* a 13th month
* a pension plan
* hospitalization insurance
- A friendly, family-oriented and pleasant working environment and conditions (staff party, incentives, etc.)
- The possibility to grow within the company through training and experience
If you would like to be part of a young and dynamic team, join us by contacting Corine De Roy at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and send her your CV and cover letter without delay!
Hotel Le Plaza
118-126 Boulevard Adolphe Max
Or aplly by using the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||312|