Chef @HOTEL PILAR
Pilar is a home away from home for international travellers and local residents alike. This architectural, white building houses a colourful 17-room hotel, a lobby, foodbar, and a shop showcasing both unusual finds and in-house creations. The vibrant urban life of Antwerp’s arty Het Zuid quarter is reflected in Hotel Pilar’s striking orange-pink terrace and foodbar. We are looking for an energetic, creative, experienced and driven person with good organisational skills and above all passion for good food leading the kitchen team.
- Optimisation of menu, kitchen and supplies
- Develop new dishes and suggestions
- Coordinate day-to-day kitchen operation
- Controlling HACCP regulations, waste and stock
- Guide and unite a young but energetic team
- You are hardworking, punctual and can hadle stress during service.
- You are a teamplayer, straightforward, but in a good way.
- You have a healthy mind and are passionate about food.
- You are a multi-tasker with experience and eager to learn.
- You are willing to use this platform to grow.
- Full time
- September 2020
We are offering a full time position in a young and dynamic team. Using a platform from where we can grow as a team and business with many opportinties to be discussed.
tav. Christophe Ysewyn
Leopold de Waelplaats 34
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal keer bekeken:||2873|