Chef de Partie
Open since 1930, Hotel Le Plaza is the perfect place to discover Brussels and all its treasures. As the only Hotel that is Belgian Royal Warrant Holder, we guarantee a personalized welcome and a high standard of service to ensure the greatest satisfaction of our guests. Numerous personalities from the aristocratic, political and artistic world have already stayed with us.
In the exceptional setting of its magnificent lounges and its gorgeous Theater, Le Plaza offers a wide range of services such as the organization of congresses and conferences, gala dinners, cocktails, etc. ... for up to 600 people!
The kitchens of Hotel Le Plaza are managed by Chef Olivier Bontemps who, through his know-how, his attentive listening and his open-mindedness, manages to make each meal and each event a success.
Our cuisine is elegant and emphasizes taste and flavors, to ensure a first-class culinary experience.
Creativity, innovation and know-how are therefore major assets!
You will support and assist the Sous Chef Banquet by
- Coordinating and supervising the work of the commis de cuisine
- Setting up, preparing and arranging the dishes
- Preparing and sending out banquets
- Clearing and ensuring the hygienic conservation of food items after the service
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and controlling stocks
- Making suggestions for new preparations, dishes or presentations
You are serious, organised, honest and courageous. In addition, we require the following skills
- Knowledge of HACCP standards
- A degree in hospitality is an asset
- At least 1 year of experience
- Your hours (38h/week) will be varied and mainly continuous
This is what we offer you:
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package consisting of
* 100% reimbursement of public transport costs
* paid holidays
* a 13th month
* a pension plan
* hospitalization insurance
- A friendly, family-oriented and pleasant working environment and conditions (staff party, incentives, etc.)
- The possibility to grow within the company through training and experience
If you would like to be part of a young and dynamic team, join us by contacting Corine De Roy at this e-mail address: email@example.com, and send her your CV and cover letter without delay!
Hotel Le Plaza
118-126 Boulevard Adolphe Max
Or aplly by using the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||337|