Experienced Sushi Chef (38h/week)
"K" brings a Japanese kitchen with Mediterranean influences for around 60 guests. The restaurant is located on an impressive site next to the canal in Wijnegem.
- Mise en place organizing and maintaining an immaculate sushi bar
- Cutting and prepping fish and seafood
- Creating attractive sushi dishes
- Direct contact with customers
- Assisting the cold and hot kitchen sections
As our Sushi Chef you are the face of our open kitchen. From behind the sushi bar you prepare and serve typical Japanese seafood dishes. You use your knowledge to answer our customers' questions about Japanese food culture, products and process. Some experience (at least 6 months) is required but the most important thing is an enthusiastic and motivated personality. Good English speaking skills are a must.
The restaurant is closed on saturday afternoon, sunday and monday.
- We offer a full-time contract in a new and unique concept-restaurant.
- You will join an international team and a growing business.
- During the first weeks you will receive a professional in-house training on all things seafood and sushi
Interested? Please apply in writing and in English to:
att. Roberto Vicente
Mailadres : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the buttons at the bottom of this page
|Aantal keer bekeken:||387|